Saturday, February 24, 2007

Anti.....Hero?

Rocky makes a statement of deep meaning if only you stand his side.... others will still label us as anti-gov cause we don't believe in spending tax money to support a hand full of abusers or punishing the citizens and letting the crooked napoleons scot free for abusing their powers.

Welldone Rocky....

Me, anti-(Malaysian) government?

I am anti-corruption, anti-racism, anti-war, anti-apartheid, anti-child abuse, anti-crime, anti-spying, anti-plagiarism.I am not anti-government.

I am not pro-government, either. I am supportive of a good, efficient government. I am supportive of a government that is anti-corruption, anti-racism, anti-apartheid, anti-child abuse, anti-crime, anti-spying, and anti-plagiarism.

Thanks for getting that right, AFP [here].
Screenshots has an interesting perspective about it [here].

No comments: